Go to ...
RSS Feed

October 24, 2017

Bruce Green, CEO of Secure Platform Funding, seems to have found a new business model involving slander to gain traction online. Secure Platform Funding seems to give the impression of being well-known for illicit practices and scandals, as sources like Scam.com suggest. Without evidence, they name financial institutions and blacklist them under their “Banned Assets and Financial Instrument Providers”.

This appears to be a list of companies and institutions that Secure Platform Funding consider harmful to customers. However, the company does not provide any hard facts to justify the existence of this list. This is made more suspicious by the allegation that Secure Platform Funding is slandering their own competition primarily – a harmful bias, in this case.

Seemingly utilizing questionable methods, Mr. Green and Secure Platform Funding may be trying to dissuade potential customers from financial institutions that stand in direct or indirect competition to him. Many of the institutions Secure Platform Funding lists are well-known, licensed and authoritative places of business, having been under the harsh scrutiny of local and international financial authorities.

In contrast, Secure Platform Funding does not seem to list any discernable reason for smearing over 105 companies on their website. The FBI has vehemently warned against platforms like Secure Platform Funding, which seem to operate under the guise of good faith and integrity while slamming competitors and scamming customers.

Secure Platform Funding is demanding transparency from financial institutions licensed and headquartered in top markets, such as the USA, Canada, UK, Singapore, and Hong Kong, yet it appears that Secure Platform Funding themselves are based in an undisclosed offshore location – one day in Nevis, and another day in the Isle of Man. This doesn’t command much trust or provide assurance to potential customers, as Secure Platform Funding do not appear to be transparent themselves.

Rumor has it that a group of around fifty companies blacklisted by Secure Platform Funding are preparing legal action against the company and Mr. Green for defamation. They may demand financial reparation and compensation in court. This could swiftly turn into a multi-million dollar claim, that could rain down on Secure Platform Funding; it could end even worse. Furthermore, they intend to file complaints with financial authorities to pressure Secure Platform Funding and Mr. Green to remove the unfounded allegations against them from the company’s website, and to cease and desist from such defamation practices in the future.

More as this story develops, right here.

Tags: , ,

10 Responses “Should Financial Authorities in The UK Act as Well Against SecurePlatformFunding.com as They Slander Their Competition Openly and Maliciously?”

1. August 24, 2017 at 7:49 am

It is probably safe to assume that there is more to it then slander. Judging by the amount of dirt surfacing on the net it is miraculous in deed to see this operation still up and around. https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?714528-Bruce-Green-CEO-Bullshit-Banker-from-Secure-Platform-Funding-secureplatformfunding-com

2. Mavis
    August 25, 2017 at 4:53 am

I am a victim of Secure Platform Funding (SPF) and I want to expose them so that no other innocent victim will fall prey to their antics.

Top 15 Reasons and Proofs Why Secure Platform Funding / Bruce Green is 100% SCAM…

1. Fraud: Beware of Bruce Green, CEO of the SecurePlatformFunding.com Bank Guarantee Scam Company!: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/spf-international-corporation/nationwide/spf-international-corporation-secure-platform-funding-ceo-bruce-green-of-secureplatform-1393344

2. advanced fees scam – – do not trust secure platform funding: https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/secure-platform-funding-advanced-fees-scam-do-not-trust-secure-platform-funding-c906701.html

3. On August 16, 2017 The Popular Boston Newspaper carried BREAKING NEWS against Secure Platform Funding with this caption: Secure Platform Funding or Scam Loan Funding on the Rise? http://bostonnewsglobe.com/2017/08/16/secure-platform-funding-scam-loan-funding-rise/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork

4. Should Financial Authorities in The UK Act as Well Against SecurePlatformFunding.com as They Slander Their Competition Openly and Maliciously? http://dailynewslondon.com/2017/08/16/should-financial-authorities-in-the-uk-act-as-well-against-secureplatformfunding-com-as-they-slander-their-competition-openly-and-maliciously/

5. Bruce Green CEO Bullshit Banker from Secure Platform Funding – https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?714528-Bruce-Green-CEO-Bullshit-Banker-from-Secure-Platform-Funding-secureplatformfunding-com

6. Scam Phone Number 442038089841, Secure Platform Funding (SPF), Bruce Green: http://www.scamcallfighters.com/scam-call-442038089841-Secure-Platform-Funding–SPF—Bruce-Green–Advance-Fee-Scam-59352.html

7. They Charge Huge Money for Broker license, some people paid 35,000 euros just to get broker license? Other legitimate companies give broker license 100% FREE.

8. They claim after I pay the upfront fee for broker license that they will pay me 1.5% commission for every transaction they get from my country Belgium even though I dont know anything about the transactions. But normally a broker is supposed to get commission based on referrals. This is 100% scam because Secure Flatform Funding (SPF) never paid any broker any such fee and they never even successfully closed any deals. They just steal your money using bogus so called attorney trust accounts as escrow but in reality they own the escrow accounts and once you deposit money into these escrow accounts they would start telling you stories till you get tired. I am a broker from Belgium, my client is waiting to receive his promised SBLC since 7 months now without success and the 250,000 EUR my client paid cannot be refunded. 100% SCAMMERS.

9. Secure Flatform Funding (SPF) have published list of competitor Banks calling them Banned without any proof or any others by any regulatory authority. Most of the banks are legit on the banned list and working according to Banking rules and in business. Guys don’t waste time paying attention to Secure Flatform Funding (SPF), their website is full of self composed fake stories and their aim is to deceive gullible and ignorant people.

10. Secure Platform Funding is 100% fake, tell them to show you proof of any deals they closed successfully and they will start telling bs stories. According to Interpol, Secure Flatform Funding (SPF) has over 14 fraud cases against them and many victims are shy to come out.

11. Secure Flatform Funding (SPF) claims to be a NEVIS registered company but they are using a London phone number, that is clear evidence of fraud. If you are based in Nevis why not use a NEVIS phone number? Why use London landline to deceive people? They are frauds, they are using a fake London phone number that is hosted on SKYPE. We got to know because our lawyers found out through the help of the police. Otherwise since they are using a London landline why cant they give you their address in London if they are not FRAUDSTERS? This is their London phone number: +44 20 3808 9841??? Red Flag number 1.

12. The government of NEVIS has made a press statement saying that Secure Plaform Funding is not registered and is 100% Scam. Please check this warning statement direct from the government of Nevis website: http://www.nevisfsrc.com/advisories-2/warnings/371-secure-platform-funding

13. A sign of desperation: SECURE PLATFORM FUNDING: http://sapphirecapital.proboards.com/thread/7505/sign-desperation-secure-platform-funding

14. SECURE PLATFORM FUNDING.COM IS BANK INSTRUMENTS SCAMMER – : https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&p=294155
    15. Beware of Secure Platform Funding Scam: https://www.scamguard.com/secure-platform-funding/

The internet is littered with sad stories and warning reports against Secure Flatform Funding (SPF), so please run away from them if you haven’t sent them any money yet. All the people that gave money to Secure Flatform Funding (SPF) cannot recover any money because the guys are scammers and invincible. For months now we have been tracing them without success and our 250k Euros is gone, sad.

3. August 30, 2017 at 5:46 am
  4. September 6, 2017 at 12:15 pm

You fall for it every time.

5. September 15, 2017 at 5:15 am

Watch Out: Potential Scammers at Secure Platform Funding

So I’m pissed – I’m sitting here €40.000 short because of https://www.secureplatformfunding.com, they took my money without providing anything in return, and I am still waiting for a reply from their CEO Bruce Green. They contacted me about an investment in a leased bank guarantee I should make for the potential gain of millions through the resale of the lease, buying bank guarantees from the Bank of Bahrain to the tune of a few thousand euros. At first it was suspicious how they were talking about turning thousands into millions, but they began listing off certifications and qualifications and they even sent me scans of documents that they said proved their legitimacy – after a while, they did seem very legit. They sent me a lengthy document I had to fill out in order to “qualify” for their program, but they did not specify what qualifications I had to meet.

I filled out their forms, wired the money, and waited for the paperwork necessary to prove the lease. And I waited. And waited. Nothing

DO NOT do business with Secure Platform Funding, or anyone affiliated with their location and contact details. If anything, they are terrible with customers

Telephone: +44 20 3808 9841
    Email Normal: Office@SecurePlatformFunding.com
    Email Encrypted: SecurePlatformFunding@Protonmail.com

SPF International Corporation
    Trust Company Complex
    Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island,
    Majuro, Marshall Islands, MH96960

6. September 22, 2017 at 7:37 am

AVOID SECURE PLATFORM FUNDING AT ALL COSTS THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY
    Secure Platform Funding has been around for a few years, yet despite the mounting evidence that they are perpetrating scams they keep jumping their location and are kept alive only by constant self-published guarantees of legitimacy (which are entirely meaningless). I’ve been had by these guys years ago, and to this day they have not paid me back – now I see many other cases popping up online around them and I’m wondering when someone will take action to finally take them down. They post fake BG certificates and SWIFT messages, keep a listing of competitors they call “banned assets and financial instruments providers” and pretend like they’re the holiest there ever was while taking people’s money and telling them to piss off if they so much as doubt any of SPF’s incredulous claims.

If you EVER are contacted by these pricks, keep your money. Hold onto it tight. Everything they offer is useless.

7. FoolNoMore
    September 27, 2017 at 8:33 am

Secure Platform Funding (https://www.secureplatformfunding.com) have been trying to cover their tracks as worldwide scammers by throwing the “scent” off with their own slew of press releases and media, trying to refute claims of ill practice and scam by throwing around insults and accusing their victims of being shills for the competition, and a bunch of other unsavory activity.

Look up anything about them online and you’ll see the horror stories – investors losing thousands of dollars to what should be a simple bank instrument purchase, amicable communications turning very sour very quickly, and the fact that the company changed location and contact information three times because they were caught twice of using fake addresses and non-matching telephone numbers. Today, their number is Swiss but they claim to be based in the Marshall Islands.

I am writing this because I have personally known an investor who spent $350,000 for a bank guarantee program, and saw absolutely nothing come from his investment. These people have probably amassed millions without a single act of reparation.

If you ever receive a call or a message from these numbers/email addresses, then stay away from whatever SPF is trying to sell you.
    +44 20 3808 9841
    Office@SecurePlatformFunding.com
    SecurePlatformFunding@Protonmail.com

8. Warning
    September 29, 2017 at 8:34 am

STAY AWAY FROM SECURE PLATFORM FUNDING

So I was contacted by a lender/banking insider firm advertising the sale and financing of bank instruments for investors looking to make more money. Naïve that I was, I decide to go along with their offer and sent them a payment of $56,000. My mistake? Thinking I’d ever see my money again, or have it actually grow. All I have received since are apologetic statements of complaints and long silences. Their contact details:

+44 20 3808 9841
    Office@SecurePlatformFunding.com

In short the folks over at Secure Platform Funding (https://www.secureplatformfunding.com) have yet to come back to me on my down paid investment and anytime I push them for answers I get the same shtick that I have to wairt, or that alternatively I should “take my business elsewhere”. I earnestly wish they would have told me that before I sent them money, that would have made the process a lot simpler. Stay away from these a**holes.